Incubator - WE Hub
200+ startups supported, 7Cr+ funds raised, 40+ partner organisations.
WE Hub works with multiple partners and stakeholders to create a holistic environment for innovators to grow.
Corporate partners: WE Hub partners with key corporate organizations for their CSR initiatives, internal Diversity and Inclusion strategy, and start-up programs. Some of these partners include P&G, HDFC, PwC, Microsoft, etc.
Ecosystem partners: WE Hub partners with the existing ecosystem stakeholders to create an entrepreneurial ecosystem that provides equal opportunity, is inclusive in its approach and thrives on collaboration.
These include Dlabs, 10,000 startups, NSRCEL, CCMB, T-Hub, etc.
International Organisation partners: Creating an inclusive platform for entrepreneurship and using entrepreneurship as a tool for economic enablement is a key objective for government bodies and civic societies across the world. WE Hub partners with international organizations working in this area to jointly achieve goals. Some of them are Disha, USIndia, WeConnect and so on.
Government Department partners: A key pillar in WE Hub’s vision is providing access to government, and the foundation is built with the help of its partners in the government such as MSME, Niti Aayog, TASK, RICH, etc.
We Hub supports startups through the following processes:
- Peer Community - Peer to peer learning and collaboration.
- Global Market Access - Platform for growth stage startups with opportunities to access product fitment and readiness to new markets across the globe. Mentorship - Over 50 experts from various domains and expertise. Get mentoring support from their handpicked mentor network.
- Industry Connect - Get access and curated connects between global companies and high potential WE Hub selected startups.
- Workshops - Selected startups to get access to specifically designed workshop which will be focusing on different aspects of business.
- Customised Programs - Selected startups to undergo eight months curated and customised incubation program with targeted interventions focusing on individual.
- Investor Connect - WE Hub brings together top Indian PE/VC/Seed/Angel funds and promising entrepreneurs in any industry.
- Government liasioning - Disseminating information about various initiatives and opportunities.